Working with LTD has been an absolutely phenomenal experience. I’ve worked with them on several high profile projects within my organization and in addition to being very thorough, I love how they manage to capture all of the technical details while letting their creativity shine.
We support associations in the following core areas:
- Website/Digital Media
Responsive websites • e-newsletters • videos • animated and static web graphics
- Publication Design
Print & digital magazines • newsletters • media kits • annual reports • directories • catalogs
Event branding • booth • signage • print collateral • websites • email templates
- Membership Marketing
Direct mail • print advertising • membership kits
- Brand Identity
Logos • color palettes • style guides
Digital • infographics • freehand • collage • vector & photoshop based
Stages of A Successful LTD Project
Before beginning any project, we do our homework! We make creative recommendations and design materials that are not only attractive, but are geared toward improving your results. From developing schedules through coordinating print production, LTD’s team makes your job easier by managing the many details involved in executing your marketing and design strategy.
Planning: Narrow the project focus, approach, goals and messaging in order to establish our game plan.
Discover: Learn about the purpose, function and goals of the project.
Concept: Begin to visualize the look, function and style of the project.
Design and Refine: Let the layout and design begin. Left brain meets the right brain—form and function combine. Edit, perfect and finalize.
Production: The magic becomes a reality. Final design is completed through the editing and quality control process.
Delivery: Sit back and admire your masterpiece. Delivered on deadline, of course!
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
- American Alliance of Museums (AAM)
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- American Gas Association (AGA)
- Association for Zoos & Aquariums (AZA)
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers (CIAB)
- Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA)
- Education Market Association (EdMarket)
- Federal Bar Association (FBA)
- Hanley Wood
- Licensing Executive Society (LES)
- Lidar News magazine
- Visit Montgomery County, MD
- Management Solutions Plus, Inc. (MSP)
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP)
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA)
- Natural Gas Vehicles for America (NGVA)
- Peak Grantmaking
- The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS)
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA)
- Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR)
- Society for Vascular Ultrasound (SVU)
- The American Surveyor magazine
- Thorpewood, Inc.